To begin the enrollment process, click the “Enroll Today” button below. A representative from our office will contact you once your application has been received. Our goal is to get you scheduled within 24-48 hours. For any other questions, check out the the additional information below. You can reach us at 318-209-4524 during business hours, or send us a message after-hours via our Facebook Page.
Monday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM – 4 PM
Thursday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Step 1: Read the Student Manual
Step 2: Fill out the Application
Step 3: Complete Phone Interview and Scheduling
After completing Step 1 & 2, the final step is to complete a brief Phone Interview. Someone from this office will be reaching out to you. You may also call us directly at 318-209-4524. After the interview is complete, we will schedule you to be admitted within 24-48 hours. If for some reason we don’t hear from you, we will make several follow up attempts to get in touch with you.
If the person is incarcerated, please submit the online application on their behalf and notate which jail. We will mail them a “Welcome Packet” which takes the place of the Phone Interview. Once they have returned the packet by mail, we will begin communicating with any legal parties listed on the application. You can help to expedite the process by finding any email addresses for their Attorney, Judge, District Attorney, and/or Probation Officer. This process can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months, sometimes longer.
You can also download a copy of the WELCOME PACKET here if you are able to get it to them faster.
*All applicants released from jail with a court order or condition of their bond must report within 24 hours.
Residential Women & Children, Pregnant Women
Please make sure and review the PARENT HANDBOOK. Bring as much documentation with you upon enrollment as you can, especially for the children. These items are needed to enroll your child in school and to receive any other services:
- Birth certificate and social security card for both mother and child
- Valid photo ID to support birth certificate
- Shot records for the child or children
- Prenatal medical records if pregnant
- Legal child custody or guardianship papers, as applicable
Packing List for Children
- The minimum age requirement for entry is 18 years or older.
- Our program is for men, women, and women with their children.
- Women who enroll with their children are limited up to 3 children under the age of 9.
- Our program is available for anyone who needs help, not limited to addiction.
- You cannot have open warrants. Those must be addressed prior to enrollment.
- Unfortunately, we are not a lock down facility and anyone who seeks enrollment must be a willing participant.
- A one time fee of $750 is due upon enrollment. This covers start up costs associated with each new applicant.
- For children enrolling with their mother, there is an Induction Fee of $250 per child. If multiple children are enrolling, the fee will be capped at $500.
BUS FARE FEE:
- A $125 return bus fare fee is collected for every applicant. This fee is collected to cover the cost of 1 bus ticket and a $25 transportation fee should the applicant be dismissed or desire to leave. It is completely refundable if not used.
- An additional return bus fare is collected for the children.
NO MONTHLY CHARGE!
CLICK HERE to make a payment on the Induction Fee or contact our office at 318-209-4524.
We are not a medical facility. Certain prescriptions and over the counter medications are approved; however, we do not allow any Psychiatric medications or narcotics of any kind. You can discuss your situation further during the Phone Interview.
What if I have court or unresolved legal matters?
Following the Phone Interview, we will send out acceptance letters on your behalf to the courts if needed. Please make sure to provide us with your Attorney, Judge, District Attorney, and/or Probation Officer information, preferably their email address. Once enrolled, a case manager will be assigned from this office to help you manage any on-going legal matters.
*If you are dismissed or leave voluntarily after entering the program WITH ANY PENDING OR OPEN CHARGES, you will forfeit the ability to enroll AGAIN under these circumstances.
What Center will I go to?
You will be assigned to an Induction Center by the Admissions Staff. The Center location will be determined during the Phone Interview and your input will be considered. *If you have been here before and did not successfully finish the Induction Phase, our policy states that you have to return to that Center.
We have 4 Men’s Induction Centers (Shreveport, Ruston, Lafayette, and New Orleans), and 2 Women’s Induction Centers (Minden and The Bridge) that you may be assigned.
Can I talk to my girlfriend or boyfriend?
No, our policy states that no communication with the opposite sex is allowed unless they are in your immediate family or you are married to them.
Can I work an outside job?
No, you are considered a residential student and are unable to work an outside job and earn money. We do offer on-site vocational training where you will learn to develop a good work ethic and gain valuable training that can be applied once you graduate the program.
What are some major rules?
We do not allow smoking or Tabaco use, Psychiatric medications or narcotics, communication with the opposite sex (unless immediate family), use of personal cell phones, electronics, or social media. These rules are with your best interest in mind while you focus on yourself during this time.
Visits & Passes
The following are available after the specified length of time in the program:
- 2 Weeks- Qualify for phone calls & mail
- 30 Days- Qualify for visits contingent upon Center’s set visitation schedule
- 4 Months- Qualify for a “9 Hour”
- *5 Months- 36 hour “Marriage Pass” if eligible
- 8 Months- Qualify for a “4 Day Pass” *Dependent on legal circumstances and behavior
- *9 Months (Women)- 36 hour “Mommy Pass” if eligible
*Eligibility is based on the Student’s behavior and is at the discretion of the Director.
*”Mommy Pass” & “Marriage Pass”- These passes are 1x monthly and you cannot use both in the same month.